Sunday, December 6, 2009

1.2 Soliloquy--Hamlet--Translation

O i wish that i could melt,
and dissappear from this earth,
Or that god had not made
suicide a sin, WHY WHY!!
Everything seems useless and unprofitable
in this world
This world is like a garden full of weeds
That grows things that are useless and gross
Why should it be like this!
The king has been dead nearly two months
He was a glorious king,
A great leader and an excellent husband
i hope he does not meet resistance at the gates of heaven,
i hope he gets there smoothly.
Do i have to remember how he died
and was taken to heaven as if she longed for more soles.
Within a month of his death though,
my mother had found another man.
She mourned heavily but for way to short of a time.
She married my uncle in just a month after my father's death
He was nothing like my father
he morned insoencerely for my father
She married just a month after his death, O it was way to fast
To move to marry a family member
It will not turn out well for anyone,
But my heart will be broken because i cannot speakout against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment